BIRMINGHAM CRIMINAL ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING THOSE ACCUSED OF STEALING
Accusations of theft or fraud are some of the most common crimes charged in Alabama. Our Birmingham criminal attorneys regularly represent clients in all manner of crimes related to the theft, attempted theft, or damage to property. Some of the most common charges we defend are:
- Sale of Unregistered Securities
- Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Identity Theft
Our criminal attorneys have had theft charges dismissed before trial, and have obtained “not guilty” verdicts on both jury and bench trials on numerous property crimes charges. In addition, we have successfully petitioned for hundreds of our clients to be admitted to deferred prosecution or pretrial diversion programs on theft charges.
You can’t afford not to have a good criminal defense team on your side. While punishments are typically not as stiff for property crimes as they are for violent crimes, a conviction for a felony property crime could still result in:
- sentence to jail or prison
- mandatory community corrections enrollment
- a lengthy probationary period
- loss of driving privileges
- expensive fines, costs and restitution
- loss of the right to vote or carry a firearm
- inability to obtain a good job because of conviction
If you have been accused of a theft or fraud, your reputation and your freedom are at stake. Contact the experienced Birmingham criminal attorneys at Parkman White, LLP for a review of your case. Call 205-502-2000.