"Some say he did the impossible!"
The Jere Beasley Report, August 2005
Kent Frost is an associate of Parkman White, LLP that practices General Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy Law, Family Law, General Business Law, and Entity Formation matters while heading the firm’s Wills, Trusts, and Estates practice. Kent is from Birmingham, Alabama and graduated from The University of Alabama with a double major in Biology and Economics. After graduating from Alabama, he attended the University of Mississippi School of Law. During law school, Kent was active with the Mississippi Sports Law Review, The Environmental Law Society, The University of Mississippi Business Law Institute, and the Law School Student Body Association.
Kent’s practice with the firm focuses on bringing the clients of Parkman White, LLP the most inclusive and holistic approach to their future estate plans by providing them with solid and unique estate advice that, in turn, provides peace of mind. His primary goal in all his work is to provide clients with a personally specialized plan that addresses all their needs and wishes when completing their will, trust, or other estate wants. Through his work across a broad array of civil litigation, estate planning, business litigation, and all other legal areas he practices, Kent has found that this approach of singling out the client’s main desires, whether financial or personal, provides the most effective and satisfying solution for the client.
- University of Mississippi School of Law – J.D. 2015, Certification in Business Law
- University of Alabama – 2012 – Biology and Economic Majors
- All State courts of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama